|You are here : TELEPHONY / Touchscreen Intelligent Phone / iMOB1 CECT 599c|
|Publish this page!|
iMOB1 CECT 599c
DUAL SIM GPRS
"Supports GSM Quad band (every country), Dual SIM
- Reception and emission on the 2 lines with the switch function
- 16:9 panoramic. 16 millions of colors.
- 3.2'' inches WQVGA (240 x 320) LCD. A thickness of 55.5mm. Music stereo Bluetooth
- e-books. Touch screen
- Frequency: GSM 900/1800MHz
- Camera 2MP APN.
- MP3 / MP4 player.
- Polyphonic ringtone
- shake control function
- Games: Supports JAVA.
- Frequency: GSM quad band
- Dual SIM card (1 only card can't be online)
- Screen: 3.2 inches 16 Million colors Micro SD.
- Ringtone: 72 chord. supports Mp3. Mp4. Midi. Wav. Amr
- Multimedia: Supports Mp3.Mp4/3GP
- APN: 1.3 Mega. Maximal resolution de 1280x960
- Memory: 256M card. supports Micro SD
- Data transfer: USB/U Disk Bluetooth
- Picture supports: JPG. GIF. BMP
- Contacts: 500 pcs
- Message: 300 SMS/MMS
- Networks: WAP.GPRS
- Talk time: 200-380 minutes
- Sleep mode: 200-420 hours
- Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 11 mm
- Weight: 90g
- 2 x batteries
- 1 x charger
- 1 x headphone
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Micro SD 1Go as a gift
sold by Sia Electronics 139€
|Clients who searched this product also liked:|
BJC 6100 red magenta compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
S400 yellow compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
MPC400 black SmartBase compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
i550X black compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
i9950 red magenta compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
IP4000 red magenta PIXMA compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
YDP103 1Go Player MP3
YDP558 8Go Player Recorder MP4
YDP612+ 2Go Tablet MP4 HD screen 4.3'' Photo Frame
|Advices for this article:|
- Increase the memory of you device or add Wifi to it by adding memory cards.
|Better understand this article:
3G:International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT — 2000), better known as 3G or 3rd Generation, is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services
RAM :Random Access Memory, the memory that is used by the device and is deleted while turning off the device. It is used as temporary memory by the device.
USB:Universal Serial Bus ports enable you to connect multiple devices together without turning them off.
Bluetooth:Bluetooth is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security. It enables connecting small devices together such as a mobile phone with a headset.
Java:Java refers to a number of computer software products and specifications from Sun Microsystems, a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation, that together provide a system for developing application software and deploying it in a cross-platform environment. Java is used in a wide variety of computing platforms from embedded devices and mobile phones
MID:A mobile Internet device (MID) is a multimedia-capable mobile device providing wireless Internet access.
DUAL:DUAL SIM enables having 2 SIM cards working side by side.
e-book:The device can show ebooks (books sold or shared online on internet).
MP3:MP3 is a famous music file format.
MP4:MP4 is a famous video file format.
Clients comments (for questions, use the contact form):|