|You are here : TELEPHONY / Touchscreen Intelligent Phone / iMOB2 Desay M888|
|Publish this page!|
iMOB2 Desay M888
DUAL SIM GPRS English
"3.2 inch screen. 260 000 colors. PX: 240×320px
- Ringtone: 64 chord. Ringtone format: mp3. midi. wav. wma. amr
- Music: mp3 can play at background. equalizer.dual speakers.
- Video: 3GP.MP4.3GP/MP4 in full screen. resolution 320x240. Advance and break. Video sharing
- APN: 2.0 megapixel. More than 1600x1200 pixels. Full screen. MP4 video recording
The time of recording depends on the capacity of the memory card
- Rom: 51M/cadeau 128M . more than 4G Micro SD.
- Data Transfer: bluetooth (voice/Data Transfert/stereo Music) /USB cable
- Standby Photo: jpg. gif
- Platform of games: java2.0
- Contacts: 800 groups.
- MMS: 1000SMS/MMS (share 51Mo with the phone)
- :support auto start/close: MP4 videos during start and close of the phone. auto power on and off
- Alarm: MP3 Alarms
- Games: 2
- MP3. MP4. Hand free. Sendings of grouped sms. Dictaphone. WAP. Bluetooth.
- GPRS download. MMS. Memory Extension. E-book. NET APN. TV-out.
- Call recording. Calendar. Picture edition. slide show.
- Frequency: GSM
- Frequency of functioning: 900/1800MHz
- Talk time: 300-600 minutes
- Time in Sleep mode: 220--250 hours
- Dimensions ( Width x height x thickness): 116.5mmx64mmx15mm
- Weight: 126G"
sold by Sia Electronics 171€
|Clients who searched this product also liked:|
HASEE JE276B car radio DVD TV GPS
S9000 red magenta compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
MPC200 black SmartBase compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
i905D blue cyan compatible ink cartridge Canon Printer
MM154 Micro-tie Omni directional APM multimedia
Battery 6 cells for Hasee laptop - 3 cells
YDP108 1Go Player MP3
YDP201 8Go Player MP3 MP4 MP5 multifunctions with card MicroSD and radio FM !
YDP301 8Go Player MP4 HD wide screen with hard disc
|Advices for this article:|
- Bluetooth devices can be paired together.
|Better understand this article:
3G:International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT — 2000), better known as 3G or 3rd Generation, is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services
USB:Universal Serial Bus ports enable you to connect multiple devices together without turning them off.
Bluetooth:Bluetooth is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security. It enables connecting small devices together such as a mobile phone with a headset.
Java:Java refers to a number of computer software products and specifications from Sun Microsystems, a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation, that together provide a system for developing application software and deploying it in a cross-platform environment. Java is used in a wide variety of computing platforms from embedded devices and mobile phones
MID:A mobile Internet device (MID) is a multimedia-capable mobile device providing wireless Internet access.
DUAL:DUAL SIM enables having 2 SIM cards working side by side.
STANDBY:Dual Standby means the device can answer calls from both SIM cards at the same time.
e-book:The device can show ebooks (books sold or shared online on internet).
DIN:It is the size format of the device. 1DIN is generally used by small cars while 2DIN is designed for big cars.
MP3:MP3 is a famous music file format.
MP4:MP4 is a famous video file format.
WMA:is a file format for videos.
Clients comments (for questions, use the contact form):|